• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #1: 2023/10/11 - Same Glasses, New Era

also, why is Slavkovsky on this team? Did he have a great camp? Let the kid dominate in the minors for a while.

Sheldon trying to shoehorn Klinger in there without many reps together is dumb.
Tough to expect an improved pp but I don't hate it if it keeps one of the best offensive 5 on 5 d fresh I guess. But the pp better perform at least to where it was the last few years.

Tough to expect an improved pp but I don't hate it if it keeps one of the best offensive 5 on 5 d fresh I guess. But the pp better perform at least to where it was the last few years.

Oh, I'm fine with them trying to do it. Give it a whirl, it doesn't hurt. But when dude misses training camp with an injury and the unit has no game action together, maybe leave Mo on unit one for a game or two until the Klinger unit has a chance to get some practice reps in?

I like Gregor a lot. I don't think there's anything there that we haven't seen, but I like 4th liners to be fast and direct. The entire job of a 4th liner is to move the puck north as fast as possible and move it towards the net. Get a shot, get a stoppaged, whatever. Just do it in the offensive zone. Move the chains, so to speak, so we can get the top 6 out there in ozone starts more often.

Back