WellPlayed
Well-known member
But he let him know over breakfast! BREAKFAST!
But he let him know over breakfast! BREAKFAST!
What else was Doan expecting, exactly?
To be paid another 5 million for a farewell tour of a season he felt he was owed despite it being obvious that he was cooked.
Yup. This is well documented.The org was trying to compete. And the order to axe doan most likely came from the top.
is it totally unreasonable to think you'd get a chance to get to 1000 points on a bottom-feeding team you've played for your entire career? If that was you, you'd just meekly say yeah I suck, thanks.
Even if he knew he was toast and shouldn't have gotten that last year, it does seem like Chayka and the org could've probably handled it better.
I guess it should’ve been a fancy dinner instead? And maybe Chayka should have cradled Doan’s balls and sucked his dick before he broke the news to him?
Yup. My comment after the goal was suck my ass ROR, and I’m still demanding it. They turned the camera on him right after the goal, hunched over and defeated, it was beautiful. Especially since I bet Willy was one of the guys that he didn’t want to be around. I know these loser ROR types, they get jealous and resentful of their betters. The exact opposite of the Tavares type, and yet another reason why Tavares is an all timer.Back on the topic of the game—I didn’t even notice live that the dude Willy turned inside out and powered past to set up the OT winner was none other than Ryan O’Reilly.
Nice to stick it to him & Stamkos—two Toronto boys who ran screaming from the Leafs to the comfortable, expectation-less anonymity of non-hockey markets where nobody passing them on the street knows or cares who they are.