• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: 2024/10/21 TOR v TB: The Old and Improved Bolts - ON AMAZON PRIME ONLY

flex.

time to have sex.

0.jpg

Obviously can't separate him from Willy but I kinda wanna see McMann get some minutes with Matthews at some point. He does so many little details well that Knies sometimes struggles with.

Ya pretty convinced that the way everybody felt about oel while he was on zona were spot on. He’s fuggin good.

Sloppy at times. And i don't think i'd want to see him in a true top role.

But one thing to remember is that playing in toronto is way, way different than anything he's ever done in his career and he seems to want it and embrace it.

The fact that he was unmotivated for long stretches of his career in buttfuck nowhere might not mean a whole lot right now.

Sloppy at times. And i don't think i'd want to see him in a true top role.

But one thing to remember is that playing in toronto is way, way different than anything he's ever done in his career and he seems to want it and embrace it.

The fact that he was unmotivated for long stretches of his career in buttfuck nowhere might not mean a whole lot right now.
He’s an offensive guy. But huge talent and he’s solid in his own end. He’s not like a Tyson Barrie or whatever.

oooh Berube just popped a huge boner at that big body play by Timmins leading up to a great puck rush and.....a goal!

Back