• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

Your opinion has nothing to do with it.

And no, I don't think that Woll can be the guy to win a cup as a starter. That doesn't mean he's shit and can't play well for us. Just not well enough for long enough to win it all.

Ooof.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

I'm learning how Leafyness works.

If the Bruins had won in 5 it wouldn't hit the same because after game 4 half the fanbase checked out. But now you're all back on the bandwagon. You all believe again. Now you're back in a place where they can really rip your hearts out. This Saturday will hurt a lot worse than if it had happened in Game 5

Additionally, this win tonight probably saved the jobs of Keefe, Treleving and Shanahan for another year. I'll leave it to you to decide if that's a good thing or not but don't hold your breath waiting for sweeping changes this summer.
Yeah you just stole my line and made a shit stained attempt at it. You were chained to the boiler at night growing up weren't you?

I don't know what's worse, the buddy or the living in Edmonton part. Well played.

Back