• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

It's likely 5 minutes of Reaves replaced with 5 minutes of Gregor. Game of inches and all, but not likely to be the difference. They're both shit.

Reek is the best

I once almost picked up this really hot chick who was really into GoT (so the perfect girl), but i kept on going on about how much i loved Ramsay's character and ......she got weirded out and left. Oopsie.

If you want to go for high density Auston Matthews wannabes, there’s a bar across from the truck plant where lots of GM workers go after their shift.
I remember a dive at the corner of Park Road and Malaga Drive way back when, but that was when the plant employed 30,000 unionized employees, not the 2500 non unionized barely minimum wage drones that work there now.

This of course means that Dewar-Kampf-Jarnkrok will get big shutdown minutes tonight. Buckle up!

It would be nice if this worked out, because not only would it mean we win tonight, but it would mean that when Matthews comes back, Krok stays on the 4th line and likely both Robby and Holmberg stay in the top-9, with no reaves or gregor.

I still really like the way Jarn plays. He plays with urgency and like a bit of a rabid dog.

His finish is very much lacking though.

I still really like the way Jarn plays. He plays with urgency and like a bit of a rabid dog.

His finish is very much lacking though.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back