• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

Even though it’s a well worn movie trope, I do believe there is something to the idea of “willing to go through a wall”

Subban mentioned it in the context of Sheldon Keefe but it doesn’t have to be for the coach. I’m old enough to remember when the Habs went thru a walk in ‘21… it certainly wasn’t for Dominic Ducharme but for Weber and Price, who were gutting out the last ounce of their careers.
I'm certainly not suggesting that the Leafs win this one for Keefe.

AND YOU LOST! Why? Because the Habs were willing to kill and the Leafs were not.

It ultimately boils down to which team wants it more than the other. It's not a thing you can quantify. You just know it when you see it and you know it when you don't see it.

We'll see if we see it from the Leafs in about 3 hours.
all I took from this was: blah blah blah Habs suck blah blah blah

all I took from this was: blah blah blah Habs suck blah blah blah
Exactly. The 2021 Habs did suck and yet, we all saw what happened, didn't we? That series wasn't about what the Habs did, it was about what the Leafs didn't or couldn't do, namely, to elevate in games that matter. When you can't do that, it scarcely matters who your opponents are, you're just going to lose.

Side note: I am going to Oshawa next week (first time!!) and will report back on any strange local facial hair trends

Don't let what happened to wehave happen to you bro

51qn3fLQxWL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Side note: I am going to Oshawa next week (first time!!) and will report back on any strange local facial hair trends
If you want to go for high density Auston Matthews wannabes, there’s a bar across from the truck plant where lots of GM workers go after their shift.

Dunno if I’ll make it up to the end of tonight’s game, fucking 9 pm start!

Come to think of it though, both our wins I watched till the end. Tough decision.

Back