• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT#7 * LEAFS @ BRUINS * When You Play the Game of Sevens, You Win or You Die * HNIC 8PM

And now, because they didn’t shitcan this fucking ogre, we’re not going to know whether coaching was all that ailed these guys or if it really was the players. So this dumbfuck GM will now be trading guys off of insufficient data because he himself fucked up by bringing this shitty coach back. What a fucking disaster.

Utah will be desperate to add a star and has a shitload of cap.

No jokes, it's probably a pretty good destination for Tavares. They've got some names that are interesting. Schmaltz, Crouse, Bjugstad, Durzi. Don't see anything I'd want to flip for Mitch there though.

No jokes, it's probably a pretty good destination for Tavares. They've got some names that are interesting. Schmaltz, Crouse, Bjugstad, Durzi. Don't see anything I'd want to flip for Mitch there though.
I'm so pissed we didn't get Durzi back for that cheap prince Arizona paid

Mitch is perfect for LA. They will try to dump PLD on us. Mitch and his wife would say yes to LA.. Tre just can't get raped and take on PLD only.

I'd take Daneault and a dman. And call it a day

Here's the best scenario.

Mcdavid wins the cup this year and says...there you do Edmonton. I wanna go home. Marner goes to Hyman and Drai and we get mcdavid.

That's fair

Here's the best scenario.

Mcdavid wins the cup this year and says...there you do Edmonton. I wanna go home. Marner goes to Hyman and Drai and we get mcdavid.

That's fair
You think Marner for McDavid is fair?

So glad we sat out Robertson in a game with next to zero offense, which of course we could never have predicted based on every single fucking game against Boston this year.

Thanks, Keefe, you braindead fucking pile of lard poured into a suit.
Keefe tried to not lose, he didn't try to win.

I watched the OT goal again this morning.

Marner, what the fuck was that?

Rielly, what the fuck was that?

Samsonov, what the fuck was that?

Three humongus what the fuck was that in a fucking row.

Disappointed again but it doesn't even hurt this morning because I had zero expectations of them winning this series anyway.

Of course the fuckers had to play their asses off to get to game seven and get our hopes up. Then what fucking happens?

Fucking fat fucking headed fuckstick puts the fucking fourth line out after Willie scores and fucking bang, tie fucking game again.

What a fucking shithead.

Anyway, it's all in the past now. Bring out the fucking axe and let's get going again.

I watched the OT goal again this morning.

Marner, what the fuck was that?

Rielly, what the fuck was that?

Samsonov, what the fuck was that?

Three humongus what the fuck was that in a fucking row.

Disappointed again but it doesn't even hurt this morning because I had zero expectations of them winning this series anyway.

Of course the fuckers had to play their asses off to get to game seven and get our hopes up. Then what fucking happens?

Fucking fat fucking headed fuckstick puts the fucking fourth line out after Willie scores and fucking bang, tie fucking game again.

What a fucking shithead.

Anyway, it's all in the past now. Bring out the fucking axe and let's get going again.
Sale on fucks this morning?

Back