• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 3/18 5:00

OMG - so many thoughts.

First - Buccigross and Melrose sucked -- first it was "Flyers against Sabres" today, then it was "Ohio State vs. Minnesota in the Women's finals tomorrow" -- sorry guys -- it is Ohio State against WISCONSIN!!!!!!! (Not that I have high expectations -- Ohio State really owned the Badgers this year, but still....)

I guess Brindy's blendomatic worked a bit -- but no one seemed to be able to get anything through.

I heard it said at a recent game about Freddy -- he's not going to be the reason we win games, but he sure is going to be the reason we lose -- how I feel today. I know he fancies himself a puck-player - but STAY IN THE DAMNED NET !!!

Does no one in the league see the one sided officiating??? Once in awhile it goes the Canes way, but this was so obviously lopsided -- guess they got the one they needed.
Another Badger!!!

His tiny li'l helmet is probably enough to disturb a goalie. "Dude, why are you wearing a 16 year old's helmet?"

Our coach and Wisconsin hockey legend, Jingles, would eat beans and chili before a game and during the game plomp down in front of the goalie and let loose. You wouldn’t believe the stench. Nor could their goalie. Nor could we.

Back