• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Islanders 4/28 7:00

Andersen hasn't stolen this but He's been ok.. and compared to the team with him AWESOME. (But the curves been moved that low.)

Freddie has been holding his own since the crap goal, but the rest of the canes, blah, puke, barf. Horrid.

Maybe Dunden told them to make it look good so he can get some extra lunch money from a seventh gsme.

This was one series that everyone I heard on XM talk about, said the Canes would win this series handily. It wasn't supposed to be close.

They were wrong. Many said the NY/NJ series would be the one to watch. I felt like the Rangers would run away with that one. I was wrong.

Not to put the islanders down but this Canes team is a shell of what it was. I guess the injuries are not something they’re going to recover from. They look slow. They might not always look good but they shouldn’t look slow -that’s not the islanders making them slow either.

Not to put the islanders down but this Canes team is a shell of what it was. I guess the injuries are not something they’re going to recover from. They look slow. They might not always look good but they shouldn’t look slow -that’s not the islanders making them slow either.
I’ve thought that for at least the last four weeks or so.

Back