• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Jets 12/4 7:30

After the goal we were lucky not to give up at least 1.. the team Was just sleeping out there then Necas took a penalty.

i don’t think he was on the forecheck, it was a dump out that maybe he thought he could generate a chance from. Still a bad decision.
Yeah. I didn’t know what to call it. Or why he did it. As soon as I saw him chasing deep but not pinning the play deep I had a feeling it would end up in the net. Our net.

The goalie situation is very, very hard to take. So many good plays, so much control, and then...

Svetch hurt.

Svetch kicked their defenders foot out from under him to earn some bad blood coming back.

If we keep letting them shoot we’re gonna be down 3-0. Raanta probably only has 1 or 2 more saves before he lets another one in.

Winnipeg's defense of their zone in the 3rd probably gave Brindy a woody. That was a heckuva back check by them to defend their lead. I felt that it was going to be one of those nights when the Hurricanes were outshooting the Jets 12-2 but still losing.

Back