• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Jackets 10/12 7:00

Far Too Jones! That's it.

Bask in the '90s-est rock that ever '90s-ed:

Not my thing, but it may be yours. Who knows, maybe they even played your prom at Broughton HS back in '96?

Good pull. I only remembered the Jones bit because that's my Mom's family name. Otherwise, that's a completely unremarkable band ... and it was kind of a dark era for pop music in NC, although there were still a few good Indys kicking around as remnants of the Chapel Hill scene from the 80s and a couple of warhorse metal acts.

Tonight’s officials:

Referees:
Kyle Rehman #10, Kendrick Nicholson #30

Linesmen:
Julien Fournier #56, Ben O’Quinn #91

The Canes went 1-3 with Rehman and 3-3 with Nicholson last year. Rehman worked into the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. None of the others have worked a playoff game.

Daniil Tarasov gave us fits in that one start last season which turned into a Canes route once Tarasov got hurt and Elvis entered the game. Let's just skip through the early part of that game and put up a pile of goals from the outset please.

Daniil Tarasov gave us fits in that one start last season which turned into a Canes route once Tarasov got hurt and Elvis entered the game. Let's just skip through the early part of that game and put up a pile of goals from the outset please.
Fair, but they shelled Tarasov and Greaves fairly equally just last week when both teams basically played without their 1st lines. I know we love to be negative, but ... meh. Just go play the game.

For those of you watching at home this super imposed advertisement on the boards for the tv audience is hot garbage. It’s just distracting as hell and it’s jumping all over the screen, for a sport like hockey where you are concentrating on the puck that’s just overkill.

For those of you watching at home this super imposed advertisement on the boards for the tv audience is hot garbage. It’s just distracting as hell and it’s jumping all over the screen, for a sport like hockey where you are concentrating on the puck that’s just overkill.
Not bothering me. its Just noise.

I was just about to post this. Can’t stand it. Glad I’mthe only one that noticed it

Every stadium in European soccer has pitchside ribbon boards that do that. I’m used to it.
Yea. They have it in MLS and international too. I just don’t like it. I also don’t blame teams for doing it. They can sell alot more ad space and it’s a lot more flexible so I won’t complaint too much. More money is always good when you have to pay players

Back