• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Kings 1/31 7:00

RBA dragged Mo’s Blend O Matic out of the closet during the 2nd intermission. Every line except Staal’s was changed up.

And once again, the denizens of Canes Facebook with the expert team analysis. I give this guy credit for 1) knowing who Morrow is and 2) knowing that Burns played forward. But he didn’t explain how one “calls up” a college player.

Cardiac Canes? Comeback Canes? Whatever you call them, this team is feeling it right now. I didn't think there was any chance after a dismal 2nd period, but comeback they did! Ultimately, I think this newly found ability to come from behind is important for any potential contender.

Is the Bally broadcast behind the live play for anyone else?

I get Bally through DirecTV Stream on my Roku TV and when I experience severe video lagging like that, I exit the app and immediately jump back in and that fixes the issue.

I get Bally through DirecTV Stream on my Roku TV and when I experience severe video lagging like that, I exit the app and immediately jump back in and that fixes the issue.
Thanks-I'll try that next game. I don't have DirecTV, am just steaming through Roku.

Back