• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Pens 11/18 7:00

If the so called “stars” of this team are not going to start carrying the heavy load offensively this team is a .500 darling all year. Too many nights where they are mostly AWOL.

Winning aside. TDA needs to get the heck out of Raleigh. At least 3 times I watched him passively watch his man skate by him only to have Skjei bail him out 2 of the 3 times. He is completely useless. He wasn’t beat on the plays, he literally stood there (as much as someone on ice can stand still) and did absolutely nothing to make a play. I rewound the DVR several times to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. Unbelievable

I keep looking at the zone entry on the second Pens goal and I beleive it was offside but I get why it wasn't challenged losing a challenge then could have been DEATH

Noticed Rod broke up that 3rd D pair and put them with Pesce and Brady late in the game.
Actually, I noticed that he did it right after the Pens’ first goal, which is confirmed by the shift chart. DeAngleo played with Skjei and Orlov played with Pesce for the rest of the game.

Actually, I noticed that he did it right after the Pens’ first goal, which is confirmed by the shift chart. DeAngleo played with Skjei and Orlov played with Pesce for the rest of the game.
That’s how it should be Orlov and tda should not be paired.

Back