• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Rangers 2/11 7:00

December 30th was the last time Svech scored a goal…16 games ago…that can’t happen down the stretch and into the playoffs.

Second period was really good I thought. The rest not so much. Sloppy defensive plays when Panarin is on the ice will give you what they got.

Last edited:
Witnessing the total collapse in the 3rd was tough to watch - especially with a large crowd of Ranger fans around us. It's hard to explain, except that we constantly allowed the Rangers to get open in dangerous spots around our net - and they have some deadly shooters who know how to convert chances into goals. Unlike us, where in the first 15 minutes of the game we totally dominated but couldn't convert. The ridiculous PP in the 3rd seemed like a turning point for me. Our PP is an energy vampire that sucks the life out of our overall play. I guess if we're going to end a streak, do it in the most embarrassing way possible. Maybe that will be a motivator for this team.

Back