• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Rangers 5/11 7:00

Since when did Trochek become such a prick? The in your face taunting garbage is usually reserved for the scumbags of the league. That kinda low class garbage is never really something the better players in the league usually stoop to.
He needs a good cross check to his lower jaw.

I saw this on Twitter this morning. Since Orlov’s tip in on Tuesday, the Canes have scored 7 goals. Jacob Trouba has been on the ice for every one of them.
And has TDA been on the ice for every Rangers’ goal? Seems like it. If Trouba and TDA got benched, no one would score!!

And has TDA been on the ice for every Rangers’ goal? Seems like it. If Trouba and TDA got benched, no one would score!!
I know TDA was instrumental in Noeson's goal last night with that timely keep-in... just sayin'.

He’s a -2 and has 2 points so I guess he’s been in for 4 of their 14 goals
In the four games against the Rangers including last night, TDA is -1.

He was actually +2 for the OT game in New York.

So in spite of his assist on Noeson's goal, he was on the ice for all three Rangers goals yesterday... it didn't just seem like it.

In the four games against the Rangers including last night, TDA is -1.

He was actually +2 for the OT game in New York.

So in spite of his assist on Noeson's goal, he was on the ice for all three Rangers goals yesterday... it didn't just seem like it.

Yea. I misread the espn stats page. He is -2 for the entire playoffs (7 games). He was definitely on the ice for all the goals last night lol. Even if he’s +12 he’s still a 🤡

Since when did Trochek become such a prick? The in your face taunting garbage is usually reserved for the scumbags of the league. That kinda low class garbage is never really something the better players in the league usually stoop to.
Everybody around here seemed OK when it when he did it to Florida. Just sayin

Yea. I misread the espn stats page. He is -2 for the entire playoffs (7 games). He was definitely on the ice for all the goals last night lol. Even if he’s +12 he’s still a 🤡
Oh, DeAngelo is EXACTLY the same player he's always been. Worse, in fact, because he rarely if ever jumps in the rush anymore, which is just about the only thing he's consistently good at. His decision making both on pinches and with the puck is borderline bizarre. Skjei spends half his energy trying to cover for that idiot. After 4 games of his act in this series, I'm ready to see Morrow or ... audible gasp ... Coghlan. I'm unconvinced that it could be any worse. If Burnsie wasn't a million years old, I'd be inclined to mimick Dallas and just play 5 D.

BTW ... I broke up two fan fights on my way to the car last night. Let's not do this again next year, OK?

Oh, DeAngelo is EXACTLY the same player he's always been. Worse, in fact, because he rarely if ever jumps in the rush anymore, which is just about the only thing he's consistently good at. His decision making both on pinches and with the puck is borderline bizarre. Skjei spends half his energy trying to cover for that idiot. After 4 games of his act in this series, I'm ready to see Morrow or ... audible gasp ... Coghlan. I'm unconvinced that it could be any worse. If Burnsie wasn't a million years old, I'd be inclined to mimick Dallas and just play 5 D.
He’s also not a good skater anymore. There was one shift in the 2nd, the puck came up his side toward the offensive blue line. He couldn’t decide whether to pinch or defend so he did neither. He left himself in no man’s land and hung Skjei out to dry to defend a 2 on 1. Skjei didn’t have a great game, PP goal notwithstanding, he surely doesn’t need “help” like that from his partner.

Back