• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 5 | vs Los Angeles | Thursday, October 17th | 7:00 PM EST

Gallagher has lost a step but he still busts his ass and outs pressure on the opposing D. Need more of that forechecking. A lot of guys on this team aren't picking up what MSL is preaching.

Gallagher has lost a step but he still busts his ass and outs pressure on the opposing D. Need more of that forechecking. A lot of guys on this team aren't picking up what MSL is preaching.

It’s MSL’s job to get them to “pick up” what he’s preaching, I believe.

It’s MSL’s job to get them to “pick up” what he’s preaching, I believe.

oh yeah...like I said many times, I'm not sold on him

for whatever reason, most of his players look indecisive out there

the easy part of the build -- finishing at the bottom, is over for MSL

and to a lesser extent, it's almost over for HuGo.... building a real winner is much harder than continually drafting top 5 and taking on shitty contracts for futures

the easy part of the build -- finishing at the bottom, is over for MSL

and to a lesser extent, it's almost over for HuGo.... building a real winner is much harder than continually drafting top 5 and taking on shitty contracts for futures

The tear-down, or in this case, the not stopping the bleeding by choice, was the easy part.

I wont complain about Gally's game this year he has been fine. The defense is porous. Our tops guys are getting some points but haven't looked consistently good. So early things will come around. Dach can't play a such a prevalent role at this point in time.

Rebuilds are super easy to be declared as done and that it's time to start thinking about pushing for the playoffs, like this organization has all but said.

Same for Detroit, same for Buffalo, however many times they've tried, same for Ottawa.

Rebuilds are difficult to do properly, but they're so easy to fuck up if you want to skip steps.

Rebuilds are super easy to be declared as done and that it's time to start thinking about pushing for the playoffs, like this organization has all but said.

Same for Detroit, same for Buffalo, however many times they've tried, same for Ottawa.

Rebuilds are difficult to do properly, but they're so easy to fuck up if you want to skip steps.
Count would rather we skip steps and blow our wad trying to grab a useless wild card berth. All that will do is push us back to square one again. At some point you need to commit to rebuilding for real, not just for a year or three. You need to be willing to suffer and be a bottom feeder for a decade if that's how long it takes.

Count would rather we skip steps and blow our wad trying to grab a useless wild card berth. All that will do is push us back to square one again. At some point you need to commit to rebuilding for real, not just for a year or three. You need to be willing to suffer and be a bottom feeder for a decade if that's how long it takes.
blah blah blah, a decade hahaha, a decade isn't a rebuild, it's a surrender. No owner GM coach nor fanbase would EVER agree to being a bottom feeder for ten years.

Last edited:
Being a bottom feeder for a decade isn't a surrender, it's punishment for all the times they hired some mental midget to manage or coach the team only because he was French. The lesson needs to be a hard one otherwise it will simply be repeated. As any good Catholic knows, redemption requires suffering. We are now paying for the sins of Bergevin, Gauthier, Houle, Therrien, Ducharme, Julien, Martin et al and there will be continued suffering until we are delivered from evil.

Rebuilds have no time frame , they are over when your competitive

Back