• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT | Game 6 | @ New York Islamders | Saturday, October 19th | 7:00 PM EST

Another bad game, we didn’t even deserve a point. Can gain possession in either zones, can’t break out, can’t gain the zone, plus we give the other team way too much space.
When the Islanders had that PP in overtime, the Habs got the puck out of their zone near the end of the kill, But I swear to God, it was only a couple of seconds later than an Islander was able to carry the puck back in with no resistance at all. At times they have no clue.

When the Islanders had that PP in overtime, the Habs got the puck out of their zone near the end of the kill, But I swear to God, it was only a couple of seconds later than an Islander was able to carry the puck back in with no resistance at all. At times they have no clue.
Gaining our zone poses no difficulty at all, even in our zone we watch them control the puck with barely any pressure.

Habs are 1-pt out of 2nd place in the division AND wildcard spot - they’re fine, issues need to be addressed and will be over the season

Back