• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT Game 65: VS Maple Leafs, Saturday, March 26, 7:00 PM EST

Freddy > Mrazek. Always was.
Sure but Fred had 2 shit years in a row and a mutual split was needed

He was smart to find his best fit in UFA , no one was was paying him

He had to get him game back .

Leafs would be better playing Canes in a WC series , might get Fred rattled and off his game

Damien Cox’s tears on Twitter about the officiating are giving me life on this Sunday morning.

Funny, they fail to mention how somehow Edmunston got picked out for a penalty, and he somehow managed to get a penalty after the Leafs scored on a delayed call

Damien Cox’s tears on Twitter about the officiating are giving me life on this Sunday morning.

Funny, they fail to mention how somehow Edmunston got picked out for a penalty, and he somehow managed to get a penalty after the Leafs scored on a delayed call
Yes,. I was going to bring that up but forgot after the win. How come the penalty didn't get negated? No one seemed to protest......did the refs find some obscure Toronto rule which enabled them to cancel the penalty? Anyway, Edmunston was very undisciplined in the third, not sure if it was fatigue or what. Turned out ok though.

Yes,. I was going to bring that up but forgot after the win. How come the penalty didn't get negated? No one seemed to protest......did the refs find some obscure Toronto rule which enabled them to cancel the penalty? Anyway, Edmunston was very undisciplined in the third, not sure if it was fatigue or what. Turned out ok though.
Because we were already short-handed, so the goal ended the penalty currently being served and then the delayed one was recorded.

Because we were already short-handed, so the goal ended the penalty currently being served and then the delayed one was recorded.
Thanks. I guess I'd never really thought about the fact we were shorthanded, and how that might change the rule. Now I wonder if I ever knew that rule, and wonder why I didn't after a lifetime of watching/playing hockey. :) Maybe its a case of having forgotten more than I think.

It is tough playing goal in Toronto & Montreal along with a few other places, the Leafs have not found a goalie with a tough mindset for a long time, last one that comes to mind is Cujo..
Belfour? EDIT-Looked it up, I had forgotten about Cujos last short run with the Leafs, which was after Belfour. I'm forgetting a lot today. As opposed to my age, let's put it down to the fact the last go for Cujo wasn't very eventful.

Thanks. I guess I'd never really thought about the fact we were shorthanded, and how that might change the rule. Now I wonder if I ever knew that rule, and wonder why I didn't after a lifetime of watching/playing hockey. :) Maybe its a case of having forgotten more than I think.
Honestly, it might be the first time I saw it myself, because most times the other team gives the puck away as soon as possible to get a long 5-3

Back