• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Hurricanes vs. Coyotes, 11/23, 7PM Eastern

We’re those boos?
Oh yeah...the boo birds were singing several times in the PNC arena. I'll never do that for my home team, but I understand other's frustration at the way we played. Good 1st period (but again no score) and then we fell into the toilet. Koochie's amazing save in the 2nd got the crowd and the team going for a couple of shifts and then it went to crap again. Way too many problem areas that need to be addressed.

When a team doesn’t score 5 on 5, 5 on 4 or 5 on 3, their problem is not goaltending or boo birds. This is Waddell and Dundon’s mess to square. At what point do they think it was good to lose TDA, Trochek and Nino and think that fragile Pacioretty, Stasny and Burns we’re the fix? Burns was not a bad pick up, but he has not turned into what was expected. Stasny has made no impact and Pacioretty has proven that he was high risk with no reward.

Don't forget Kase how should really hang up his boots at this point for how often he gets problems related to concussions.

Umm ... it's not there's never going to be a payoff for Pacioretty. There just hasn't been so far. And for a guy who cost Carolina exactly nothing to acquire, that's 100% fine. I'm not trying to tamp down complaining, but I do feel an obligation to dial it in to stuff that's accurate.

Back