• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - JAN 12th 2014 -- DEVILS @ LEAFS LTV 7PM EST

we are hilariously bad on our own halfboards. we give it away about 75% of the time.

@DamoSpin: Gardiner screws around with the puck, Leafs get stuck in their own end. Then ppl wonder why he gets scratched. Or blame the coach.

Guessing Cox is a Carlyle supporter?

This team just doesnt want to compete.

The devils had OT game last night.

Yep, totally frustrating has a fan. Watching the team you love just get out worked night in and night out. Along the boards is where they just plain suck monkey ass

****ing pansies, can't believe how bitch like this team has become. Don't get to take in many games due to work…glad I am unable to based on what I am watching right now

Just remarkable how all it takes is a pokecheck on any of our forwards to get them to lose control.

And d breakout is something this team just cannot do.

Ashton is an ideal 4th liner with D-Amigo, McClement between them would eliminate the need for Orr/McLaren. Bolland coming back can't happen quicker.

Ashton is an ideal 4th liner with D-Amigo, McClement between them would eliminate the need for Orr/McLaren. Bolland coming back can't happen quicker.

Who are you kidding, Kadri will be the odd man out there. Jay McSelke isn't losing his spot.

Back