• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Penguins @ Maple Leafs - HNIC 7PM - Straight Glasses-Off, Old School Rules

Eye opening how we've had to suffer through some ugly horse shit hockey the last couple of years with this kind of talent on the roster. They're playing a beautiful brand of hockey so far this year.
Some of its personnel. Oel and tanev both move the puck up ice quickly and accurately

Lilly and all the deadweight shit they’ve had don’t.

The rest is Berube.

Also like his willingness to mix things up. Lots of chances for Mcmann and Robbie to contribute. .

Some of its personnel. Oel and tanev both move the puck up ice quickly and accurately

The rest is Berube.

Also like his willingness to mix things up. Lots of chances for Mcmann and Robbie to contribute. .
The one thing we heard over and over when Berube signed was that he had good instincts for line combos and he'd mix things up based on his gut.

OEL reminds me of why I loved kaberle so much. Whatever his shortcomings are, he opens up so much time and space for everybody because he thinks the game at such a high level. So many little subtle plays he makes that lead to scoring chances s

The rest is Berube.

100%. They actively chose their path at the deadline last year with the d they built.

Back