• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Acquire Joel Edmundson

We'll see. That was the CW regarding Ben Chiarot too before last season but we've seen that he's probably no worse than a 2nd pairing d-man. Edmonsun will hopefully benefit from playing with Petry.

Can we have our lack-of-scoring forwards also play with Petry...

I like Anderson however I don't think he's got the ceiling we need.

Sounds like he’s going to be expensive to sign, according to the Athletic’s piece on players that will be on the move

FEAF0A71-3095-4DE7-A940-DC7C83719ABA.jpeg

Sounds like he’s going to be expensive to sign, according to the Athletic’s piece on players that will be on the move

View attachment 6986
Marc Denis was saying this morning GM Jaarmo likes to overprice his assets - he still views Ryan Murray as a 2nd overall pick and has been asking that for such as compensation for a while now, with fellow GMs balking for obvious reasons.

Reactions: CH1
Marc Denis was saying this morning GM Jaarmo likes to overprice his assets - he still views Ryan Murray as a 2nd overall pick and has been asking that for such as compensation for a while now, with fellow GMs balking for obvious reasons.

Just like we overvalued JD

I was referring to the cost of signing him....

Back