• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

It should be noted that the Canadiens were among the first NHL teams to set up such a structure, and managed to distinguish themselves from other teams through its effectiveness in preventing injuries and managing players’ returns to the ice.

“All the credit goes to Marc Bergevin because I had a meeting with him, I told him how important it was that we move forward with this, and he told me he was giving me carte blanche to start the department from scratch,” Allard said. “So it’s about the confidence that the organization showed in me and having the opportunity to build a team that brought players back to the game faster and took care of the athletes. It’s really the group work we did together and the chemistry we had with (head athletic therapist) Graham Rynbend and his team. I really liked that atmosphere.”

Good for him. I remembered 3 years ago Montreal offered him the service of a sport psychologist and he refused, I hope he got the proper help this time.

Actually weed does that to me, big reason why i stopped partaking.
Smoking the wrong stuff then. If you ever change your mind just climb the mountain and speak to the guru. I'm on strain 76. Have to try them all. I have extensive notes on the effects. Sounds like you hit a sativa that bugged you out. There's some smooth Indicas out there that would mellow you right out. Two go to ones are Eran Almog and Brandywine. Great for insomnia and anxiety.

Pay attention to the terpenes. Linalool is quite calming.

Back