• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Just bought my tix for the March 5th game against the Oilers here in Edmonton. I went into the TM site a half hour after sales had opened to the general public and 90 minutes after the presale started yet tickets were relatively plentiful in many sections. I guess the unvaxxed know better than to buy tickets they won't be able to use.

Smoking the wrong stuff then. If you ever change your mind just climb the mountain and speak to the guru. I'm on strain 76. Have to try them all. I have extensive notes on the effects. Sounds like you hit a sativa that bugged you out. There's some smooth Indicas out there that would mellow you right out. Two go to ones are Eran Almog and Brandywine. Great for insomnia and anxiety.

Pay attention to the terpenes. Linalool is quite calming.

Actually it was mostly indica that i had trouble with. I do better on sativa. I don't need smoothing, I'm quite chill naturally. But when I do decide to have some, I've been liking the super lemon haze.

My issue is that I'm such a light weight for weed (unlike anything else) that 2 hits messes up with me for 2 days.

what about edibles? I know people who get anxious with smoking/vaping but are fine with low dosage edibles (5mg).

They provide a nicer effect as well imo.

The lines for tonight's first pre-season game.

73 - Tyler Toffoli14 - Nick Suzuki22 - Cole Caufield
62 - Artturi Lehkonen25 - Ryan Poehling45 - Laurent Dauphin
85 - Mathieu Perreault13 - Cédric Paquette 60 - Alex Belzile
81 - Brandon Baddock86 - Jean-Christophe Beaudin42 - Lukas Vejdemo

27 - Alexander Romanov26 - Jeff Petry
77 - Brett Kulak36 - Gianni Fairbrother
61 - Xavier Ouellet63 - Arber Xhekaj

Cayden Primeau
Michael McNiven

Back