• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Not sure what to pin this legarthic start on, but it almost looks like they are dispirited. The loss of Price and Weber, I suppose, in the leadership department. But they need to get their shit together and stop this nonsense. They may pick it up, go on a run, and unfortunatelty exhaust themselves at the end of the year attempting to make the playoffs and make up these points they are now losing to weak teams. Other than last year, that's how the seasons have been generally ending for this franchise over the last generation.

They have enough talent to be better than this, even if not by much. Get moving.

My opinion: It looks like a team that hasn't had time to recover from a brutal playoff beating they took this Spring/Summer. Does anyone else think it's a coincidence that the player with the most jump remaining from last season's team is Drouin?

There was an NHL goaltender a few years ago that said he only went far into the playoffs once in his career, and it was only then that he realized: I'm still playing when I should be starting my summer training for the upcoming season.

Yeah me too, in 1989. Saw him sitting in the airport in Dorval. I said hello. He did same.

I was 33 years old, and thrilled like a little kid. Still think about it.

Real nice guy , autographed my Roy jersey plus sticks and pictures

He was with Richer at a card show

Back