• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

Cup run then rebuild. Seriously, how could you ask for more (aside from cup win then rebuild)?

Not many folks are suffering here. We got our wish.
While there's that, its kind of hollow for me. I'm not excited about the upcoming draft. After all, picking in top three didn't do much for us in the recent past-and Wright does not do it for me, from what I hear. And if the only reason to watch the games is to pull for us to lose, I can't get into it. So the real interest is outside of the hockey itself....

I wonder if the quality is much to get excited about among the first few picks. this year. But I have not really tuned into the group that much yet, aside from Wright.

Ideally he comes back for like 3-5 games before deadline. Plays unreal and we still lose 2-1 games and then a team like Edmonton or Colorado pony up for him. Edmonton makes the most sense but they’d have to eat which, if we’re rebuilding and it gets us another 1st in 2023 you do it.

Ideally he comes back for like 3-5 games before deadline. Plays unreal and we still lose 2-1 games and then a team like Edmonton or Colorado pony up for him. Edmonton makes the most sense but they’d have to eat which, if we’re rebuilding and it gets us another 1st in 2023 you do it.

I think Allen gets traded to the Oilers

Price will probably be a summer deal , timing maybe off to capitalize this deadline

I'm curious as to why we're not taking players off the covid list.

Lehkonen's isolation would have ended a week ago and he's still on there. 🤔

Back