• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

That fight didn't kill Byron's career, but it severely altered it. He wasn't the same afterwards.

That Stanley Cup playoff run killed Byron, Price & Weber's careers, though. It did a hell of a number on Edmundson, too. If that team had won, the war stories from those players would have been written in books for the rest of their lives.

Just a friendly reminder that I proposed extending Caufield to an 8 years 7 million contract this summer.

Just getting my "I told you so" in order.

That fight didn't kill Byron's career, but it severely altered it. He wasn't the same afterwards.

That Stanley Cup playoff run killed Byron, Price & Weber's careers, though. It did a hell of a number on Edmundson, too. If that team had won, the war stories from those players would have been written in books for the rest of their lives.
If only the Islanders hadn't blown Game 7 against the Bolts. Number 25 would be in the rafters right now (with a huge asterisk of course)

Yup , that team had many players on their last legs for the NHL

Baptism by fire for Guhle, Xhekaj & Harris. Figure it out, you three. The calvary's not going to be here for a while.

Back