• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Season Thread: 2024-25 Regular Season

never gave up on getting a top 5 pick, not giving up now

That chart is very inaccurate. We are ahead of several of those teams just in points right now. If we get a top 5 pick, I will not bring up tanking for several years. I will make a board promise.

That chart is very inaccurate. We are ahead of several of those teams just in points right now. If we get a top 5 pick, I will not bring up tanking for several years. I will make a board promise.

lol....it's "projection" based on underlying metrics thus far, and remaining schedule

never gave up on getting a top 5 pick, not giving up now

Over / under before dickrash Dom comes out with his mea culpa about the latest model needing adjusting….. yet again

“Suzuki with one of the top-10 worst contracts in the league per my model”….. useless douchebag

Over / under before dickrash Dom comes out with his mea culpa about the latest model needing adjusting….. yet again

“Suzuki with one of the top-10 worst contracts in the league per my model”….. useless douchebag
These nerdy stats are junk

eye test is important and should be used in conjunction… eye test told me to disregard Suzuki data (even Dom was suspicious) because Habs were an extreme train wreck

eye test also tells me we have a shot at a top 5 pick — we only have one line (and it started off hot) and the rest of the lineup from D to netminding is Swiss cheese

Yeah I don’t know why you’d need more numbers on this team. It’s pretty obvious.

No special teams
One scoring line
Inconsistent goalie
D in transition

heaven forbid an injury to Cole or Nick

Back