• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs year 2021

I think he gets resigned unless a team offers him stupid money. At this point I don't see how he doesn't at least test free agency.

I do think Poehling is ready though. He was playing great before the Taxi squad and injury.

I am hoping they let PD test free agency so he sees he's worth 3.5 and not the 5+ he thinks. RP is his replacement with more offensive upside and making the min. We need goal scoring, who do we take a chance on? Hall?

Hall isn't A Bergevin type player, if he was Bergevin would have opened the wallet for him when he was available.

Perry wants to stay. Sign him.
If Perry re-up's I'm buying his jersey. His nickname shouldn't be "The Worm", it should be "NFG" for "No F***s Given". I loved his attitude as much as his play during this run.

"Attitude". I'm starting to sound like Bergy, lol.

Yup. That's how I'd do it.

$1m base with bonuses. Worry about the bonuses next year should he knock it out of the park.

If Perry re-up's I'm buying his jersey. His nickname shouldn't be "The Worm", it should be "NFG" for "No F***s Given". I loved his attitude as much as his play during this run.

"Attitude". I'm starting to sound like Bergy, lol.
I'd give you the nick "The Worm" but you'd need to buy @worm a rolex because that's his number.

Back