• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

IMO, it's hard to say if we've seen the lows of the year yet. We'll see how many sellers show up after this bounce is complete.

I mean outside of my heart health, I don't really care if it goes even lower at some point as long as we reach and surpasses ATHs at some point. But for my heart and my heart alone... I hope the upward trend continues.

I mean outside of my heart health, I don't really care if it goes even lower at some point as long as we reach and surpasses ATHs at some point. But for my heart and my heart alone... I hope the upward trend continues.

If serious, I would say that if you're sweating every tick, your position sizing is too big

pretty interesting

DVX75mVVoAAeCp9.jpg:large

If serious, I would say that if you're sweating every tick, your position sizing is too big

Oh I laughed when everything got shitblasted. I don't have nearly as much invested as some of you guys. My heart is just fine.. I just prefer green over red is all

good news

The Trump administration's top fiscal official appeared on Tuesday to voice support for letting marijuana businesses store their profits in banks.

"I assure you that we don't want bags of cash," Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchin testified during an appearance before House Financial Services Committee. "We want to make sure that we can collect our necessary taxes and other things."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/02/06/trump-treasury-secretary-wants-marijuana-money-in-banks/#38f3adbd3a53

Everybody is, I think.

I don't get it. Fully diluted they have a higher market cap than Canopy, and double Aphria's market cap. The market loves them and I've never quite understood why.

let me test out my gut feeling on this. I'll type a prediction.

up and down all day, i sense nervousness and hopeful bounceback but underlying skepticism. I think it drops pretty big again this aft.

miss-cleo.jpg

NAILED it.

Biggest bump in my investing career today folks. Outside of my useless ass bonds I'm seeing HARD green across the board. Feels good.

No delay announcement and generally good news coming from that. I'm sure a lot of that was priced in already but hoping to continue the green momentum for the rest of the week

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/glo...g-junior-firms-wins-approval/article37879194/

Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. is set to launch its second marijuana-focused fund, this time tapping into small-cap companies in the industry.

With the ticker HMJR, the Horizons Emerging Marijuana Growers Index ETF seeks to replicate the performance of the Emerging Marijuana Growers Index. The underlying index is designed to provide exposure to the performance of a basket of primarily North American publicly listed small-capitalization companies primarily involved in the cultivation, production and/or distribution of marijuana.

Stocks within the Index generally must have a market capitalization greater than $50-million but less than $500-million for initial inclusion.

"HMJR will give investors direct exposure to a growing group of Canadian and global marijuana cultivation and distribution companies," said Steve Hawkins, President and Co-CEO of Horizons ETFs in a statement. "Marijuana producers are generally well-positioned to take part in the anticipated global expansion of the marijuana sector."

So about a week ahead of "schedule"

Here's a reddit thread on the holdings the ETF is expected to have

https://www.reddit.com/r/weedstocks/comments/7tvbd5/horizons_new_jr_etf_solactive/

Back