• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I'm way more interested about what additional institutional money will do to the rest of the market than I am about the fund itself.

These funds are directed to individual investors. Institutions make their own list of faves --- usually the most liquid and well capitalized names of the bunch.

I do one of those a week generally sometimes two. They are all pos. U don't hold them for longer that five minutes next day.

Last edited:
535d63d417c6e94cbcabc0ef5df54a3d.gif

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Another roller coaster day

RTI announces it's license today and drops 20 cents within hours

Aurora drops 2 bucks after a 12.55 high

These are good announcements!!!

It's just a matter of time gents. Even Trump State Television wants its grass

DVdfc8XWkAIbiz7.jpg

TNY, EAT, SNN, MPX, TGIF, LHS, CRZ, GLH (which doesn't seem to suck anymore...)

There's still opportunity in the Canadian MJ market, but it's dwarfed by the opportunity in the US imo.

TNY, EAT, SNN, MPX, TGIF, LHS, CRZ, GLH (which doesn't seem to suck anymore...)

There's still opportunity in the Canadian MJ market, but it's dwarfed by the opportunity in the US imo.

Good tickers. I got a decent amt of TNY but CRZ is my fave. Love getting access to privately held startups in the space.

Good tickers. I got a decent amt of TNY but CRZ is my fave. Love getting access to privately held startups in the space.

That's my next step. I'm not far off qualifying as an accredited investor. Getting in early on private deals with warrants is the tits. Free warrants with every purchase? Sign me up.

A number of media outlets in Israel are reporting that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has ordered a halt to the country’s ambitious cannabis export program. The program, which had not yet begun exporting product, would have made Israel the second nation to legally move cannabis across international borders, after Canada.
Netanyahu’s decision came on Sunday night in a cabinet meeting with the nation’s ministers of agriculture, health, and finance. According to reports in the Jerusalem Post and on Channel 2 News, Netanyahu said US President Donald Trump had called him and made clear his “general attitude” against cannabis exports.

“Netanyahu told the ministers that it would not be wise to be the vanguard in this field, noting that Canada is the only country so far that has authorized the export of cannabis,” reported the Post.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/trump-pressured-netanyahu-to-stop-israeli-cannabis-exports-reports-say

Be thankful, U.S> markets are getting drubbed today. I haven't made anything today, I cannot short yet,US low priced stocks. So on days like today I do spring cleaning, to keep from being bored.

One of the most accurate guys in the world(its free) think bitcoin is setting up for a huge upward move. www.masterofcharts.com

Guy flashed all kinds of illuminati hand signals and logos, he is either in there, or sure wants to be. But no one has been as accurate as him over the last six years.

Here is what he had to say just now about bitcoin.

[12:47PM] $BTC.X setting up for an upward W3..again..let’s do it!
February 8, 2018

Bitcoin after a large impulse off the lows has retraced slightly in a W2 before possible W3..a break of 8600 would setup the W3 with a high target of 11,200-11,500 at best if we get a full upward W3..

everyone is ultra-bearish or cautious. probably end the day with a face ripper.

Of course, as always, APH lagging behind the herd. Seems like a fairly consistent trend of ACB leading the charge, WEED lagging behind and APH crawling to the finish line.

Back