• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Folks, I am homeless now. If anyone has any spare change that would be much appreciated. McDoubles aren't as cheap as they used to be.

picked up shares in ABNB at 175; flipped out of some at 185

bot HD calls and AAPL calls

Sold VEXT, 1.22. Bought some dips on CCHW, Thumb. Not going remotely aggressive though. This is uggggggly.
My favorite name to hold overnight. Sector dumping? NP, it won't react till like 10am. Sooo glad I sold those Columbia shares yesterday too. Most names around 15% from recent highs. Kinda lightweight shit tbh. With an earnings ramp-up potentially coming next week I nibbled a bit today. But there could be a lot more to go. Not trusting this broad market bounce personally.

Reactions: CH1
took my 50% gains in AAPL calls; keeping half my HD calls

bot more GTII and TRUL this am at good prices

Ha all things considered I'm barely down today between the dip buying and selling the stagnant VEXT on open.

Famous last words, I know.

Ha all things considered I'm barely down today between the dip buying and selling the stagnant VEXT on open.

Famous last words, I know.

yep...so far so, not bad over here....overnight SPY puts held plus buying names at the lows.

MSOS gangster move from 46.28 to 49, almost in a straight line

You got guts. I don’t know how you buy during that freefall.

AAPL and HD were bot way overstretched....

and ABNB is a great company that just needed a hug.

TBH, it's not easy when the monitor is flashing code red....it helps to have a plan tho, and I had levels that said buy...and I just trust them

Back