• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

You guys are totally wrecking my long term investor mindset.

When I got into the game, I told myself, buy, hold, and grow old. No short term gambling shit. But you fuckers are filling my head nonstop with all the money you're making from these short term plays and making me think my 100%+ returns are garbage! Screw you!

You guys are totally wrecking my long term investor mindset.

When I got into the game, I told myself, buy, hold, and grow old. No short term gambling shit. But you fuckers are filling my head nonstop with all the money you're making from these short term plays and making me think my 100%+ returns are garbage! Screw you!

your way is right 95% of the time....this is a freaky market where noobs are going to learn bad habits that will take years to correct

take it from me; I had a front row seat in 1999/2000 bubble/crash

True, and I felt that one a little too (considering I was only 22-ish, didn't have much blood to bleed out).

But the reality is, all or nothing is usually a bad approach, and yet I'm built that way. The smart thing is to do what you guys are doing - which is both. I just don't have the time or skill (and probably not the stomach either) to join you. FOMO, man.

I outlined my Jay Z play for days. You should have listened to a psychopathic hockey message board poster with multiple personalities over the past 2 decades. Your loss.

We did warn him about mairjuana though. Let's get that right.

yes...that was a giant fail on his part...because we showed him bluechip companies (TRUL, GTII) with strong profits and ridiculous growth

you're not going get those slam dunk picks on HFboards

besides, the best pot stocks are still far from being overvalued; it's the rest of the market I'm worried about

yes...that was a giant fail on his part...because we showed him bluechip companies (TRUL, GTII) with strong profits and ridiculous growth

you're not going get those slam dunk picks on HFboards

besides, the best pot stocks are still far from being overvalued; it's the rest of the market I'm worried about
I did fuck that up. Truthfully, I didn't look too deeply in it because I just found it inherently steeped with excessive risk. It's also something that I don't use, don't understand, can't really predict. Recently I've been looking more into the numbers, and yeah, TRUL with those revenue spikes at $17 not too long ago was a really bad missed opportunity. Now I look at it in the $40s and feel like it's way overbought, just by way of my stupid subjective reference point, even though I guess you guys are saying it's the tip of the iceberg.

I'm typically more of a risk taker in bear markets but this weed euphoria is something that was worth taking advantage of this time around. It's not something I plan on doing much of in the future. Weed stock investors have been waiting for a dem presidency and house and Senate for years. We finally got it. So why be cautious now?

I'm typically more of a risk taker in bear markets but this weed euphoria is something that was worth taking advantage of this time around. It's not something I plan on doing much of in the future. Weed stock investors have been waiting for a dem presidency and house and Senate for years. We finally got it. So why be cautious now?
So if you were me, you'd dive into Trul still? Like even this entry is a no-brainer?

True, and I felt that one a little too (considering I was only 22-ish, didn't have much blood to bleed out).

But the reality is, all or nothing is usually a bad approach, and yet I'm built that way. The smart thing is to do what you guys are doing - which is both. I just don't have the time or skill (and probably not the stomach either) to join you. FOMO, man.

let the record show that the defendant is not strapped for time, your Honor.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 3.12.41 PM.png

let the record show that the defendant is not strapped for time, your Honor.

View attachment 7954
Oh, believe you me, this is a source of daily angst for me. I'm so mad at myself that I let the markets and this message board burn up my mornings. If I wasn't so into the markets, I'd barely be posting, and pretty much a no-show during the offseason. This thing has killed my productivity and caused me to stay way later at work every night than I should.

More to the point, the time I sort of allow myself to spend on the markets, I spend looking at stuff I'm interested in. So yeah, I haven't really let the mj stuff encroach on that time, but I should've.

Oh, believe you me, this is a source of daily angst for me. I'm so mad at myself that I let the markets and this message board burn up my mornings. If I wasn't so into the markets, I'd barely be posting, and pretty much a no-show during the offseason. This thing has killed my productivity and caused me to stay way later at work every night than I should.

same here, but Presto's churning tips and mj research has mitigated some of the angst

That's the thing, I have profited from the time I divert away from my practice to the markets. Significantly so.

And I still get my work done too, so there's no loss, except for the whole living my life thing, which is on hold thanks to covid anyway.

Things are going to get very tricky now though.

With hockey starting up again and being condensed with 4 pm starts every day or so, I'm fucked because there goes the afternoon too.

Back