• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I don’t remember exactly .... I think it was /u/deepfuckingvalue who yolo’d his or her way to 7 figures off a couple grand . That was last week. Probably banked another million if he held on lol.

someone turned 40K to 12M -- they were holding calls for a while and never sold

I, too, think this is understated. Felt the same way about Illinois in the early days. Wasn't till the first earnings post Illinois legalization where people were yaking it seriously. Granted AZ is of course smaller and no one owns AZ like Cresco and thumb own Illinois (outside of maybe Harv) but you can bet your balls this will provide huge ass growth.

Actually they're already pretty much maxed out in Nevada. I don't think CXXI works for them. That's kims baby!

Reactions: CH1
Kim has been very quiet since Georgia
She's going to make a big move at some point I reckon. Then again, she has always said she doesn't want to lose focus on Florida and holding 50+% market share there. Maybe being the Publix of weed is good enough for her, while have modest operations elsewhere. Who knows folks.

Back