• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Okay today was salvaged somewhat-ish. I went heavy on Curaleaf all day.. got about 10% and sold at 19.90, rebought at the end of the day at 18.95 because I'm still bullish on them for tomorrow.

ES bouncing back this morning.

Have been enjoying the trading view app on my phone. Nice to have clean charts on the go .. and alerts popping on my phone.

Added VFF this morning, 14.02. Saw Tilly started bouncing hard and VFF premarket as per usual has basically no volume so I wanted to take a nibble while she was still red. Could be a bull trap but worth a shot. She's very very oversold.

BLINK, AND YOU WILL MISS THE ROCKET SHIP. THIS IS EARNINGS SEASON, FOLKS. I'M READY TO GO BEAR HUNTING.
yo.gif
yo.gif
yo.gif

Added VFF this morning, 14.02. Saw Tilly started bouncing hard and VFF premarket as per usual has basically no volume so I wanted to take a nibble while she was still red. Could be a bull trap but worth a shot. She's very very oversold.
Sold as I saw the weak bounce fade on them and QQQ/SPY. Also sold the Curaleaf I bought yesterday. Imma wait.

obviously bailed on my DKNG -- got out pretty quickly as soon as the market looked wobbly. feels like it needs another flush ....

@CH1 what are you hearing on Roku? I bailed Tuesday morning at around $415. No clue how low this sucker will go. I want to buy some back but not until it stabilizes.

@CH1 what are you hearing on Roku? I bailed Tuesday morning at around $415. No clue how low this sucker will go. I want to buy some back but not until it stabilizes.

the company is doing great --- but the stock is getting walloped like all the high flying tech darlings

I sold around 450; bot back in yesterday at 350. Of course it can go lower (now 338) but I feel comfortable with my cushion

got my flush...sold QQQ puts, now flipped some long with today's low as my stop

This is shaping up to be a potential perfect storm of epic proportions. My hunch tells me we bottom Monday or Tuesday and bounce bigly from there. Should lift all boats. But of course, that's just my hunch. We're tremendously oversold but we can always go lower!

Reactions: CH1
On the weed patch I'm looking at Curaleaf to dictate direction. Earnings Tuesday and end of day action will be interesting on them. Does anyone want to hold high risk stocks over the weekend where every high risk stock is getting destroyed? Does anyone NOT want to hold a name that is expected to crush earnings early next week and is due for a bounce along with the broad market?

Fascinating. As much as this sucks, this shit is fun.

Back