• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Laval Rocket Thread

I like Boucher a lot, much more than most here. But boy, coaching's a tough gig and I can completely understand him not wanting to do it anymore. Plus, he does good TV and I assume he gets a pretty decent salary.

Jan Mysak's going to be there, along with Gianni Fairbrother. I don't think Mattias Norlinder's going to be in Laval this year, he has the option to go back to Europe if he doesn't make the roster. Guhle's NHL or WHL, and I'd prefer him in the WHL.

I'm waiting for a couple of AHL veterans to be signed once free agency starts.

I really wish CHL and AHL could come to an agreement - Laval would be a better option for Guhle this season IMO

I really wish CHL and AHL could come to an agreement - Laval would be a better option for Guhle this season IMO
The CHL is a business just like the AHL. They don't give a shit about player development. If they have a star player in their league who helps them sell tickets and the rules are such that they can hang on to him they're going to do that.

The CHL is a business just like the AHL. They don't give a shit about player development. If they have a star player in their league who helps them sell tickets and the rules are such that they can hang on to him they're going to do that.
Hence, “agreement” which insinuates a means to compensate...the Habs should be able to fork over the small chump change to compensate Prince Albert for their loss

This is a very cynical view. It's quite possible since of the people involved do it because they love doing it and managed to make money doing what they love.

Back