• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Office Space - The office b*itch thread

Birds are absolutely filthy. Every nature documentary's bird segment is just them laying, hatching, and raising their young in a nest covered in shit. Areas with large bird colonies are basically uninhabitable to anything else because there's toxic shit on everything. They track penguin colonies from space based on how much shit they can see from up there.

All birds. Your chicken sandwich is a lie.

I promise you, it's good (as long as you make them make it fresh then - but terrible if they don't).

Give it a go one time the way I'm suggesting.

Do you enjoy everybody loves Raymond, and is your choice of drink after a long day a glass of 2% milk?

But if you offer to pay me I would consider filming a video review of me eating a Filet-O-Fish LOF style

This only works if your starting premise is essentially that flavour and texture in food is bad and it should only be a vehicle for bland nutrition.
Just give it a shot once. With my specifications. Unless you abhor fast food, I'm willing to bet you'd like it.

But if you offer to pay me I would consider filming a video review of me eating a Filet-O-Fish LOF style
I'll cover the cost of the meal. I'll send you $10 USD in the mail, but you have to be honest and actually post the video, without trying to get laughs. A real, genuine review. Let's go.

Back