• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

note that difference between Dewar-Kampf-Reaves and Dewar-Kampf-Jarnkrok.....because the latter is Keefe's secret "shutdown line", who of course suck balls at doing that.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 190238.png

Boston actually did a pretty thorough lineup change last night.

Gms 1-2

Heinen - Zacha - Pastrnak
Marchand - Coyle - Debrusk
Lauko - Geekie - Frederic
Beecher - Boqvist - Maroon

Grzelcyk - McAvoy
Lindholm - Carlo
Shattenkirk - Peeke

Gm 3

Debrusk - Zacha - Pastrnak
Marchand - Coyle - Geekie
JVR - Frederic - Heinen
Beecher - Boqvist - Maroon

Lohrei/Wotherspoon - McAvoy
Lindholm - Carlo
Wotherspoon/Lohrei - Shattenkirk​

Shitty response to Hoss’ medical suggestion post but understandable given to what you’re going through recently a fan of the team
Sometimes I enjoy listening to leaf talk on pods and radio...but the weed butter has really made me not take the losses so personally and allow it to stress me out for most of my day. Today...just a morning bike ride with music, then take 140 k-3 kids to the movies by walking and the ttc...ended with a visit from the super intendent, where I told him what's really starting to blow up in schools...kids and families mental health powder keg.

So the weed butter helps me get through shit like that, and instead of listening to negative leaf talk, listen to music outside in my lovely backyard

8xub5C2.gif

Back