• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

Matthews Injury Speculation Twitter is outta control.

They've diagnosed 18 difference incidents over the past couple weeks which "must have" been where Auston was injured.

Knees, head, back, you name it.

Matthews Injury Speculation Twitter is outta control.

They've diagnosed 18 difference incidents over the past couple weeks which "must have" been where Auston was injured.

Knees, head, back, you name it.
almost like hockey is a really physically demanding sport or something

The one thing I haven't heard too much about, but to me is my main thought is yes that hit in the boards in the Detroit game started something. But he played incredibly well in game two. This leads to the throw down in game three. He must have snapped his neck back causing a whiplash effect that lead to vertigo or nausea....maybe headaches as well...hence like Willy, shows up like concussion syndrome and the nausea shows up like food poisoning. He also could have that cold that has knocked me and many others on their ass these few days.
Could be a bruised tailbone from..that fall.

But that take down isn't talked about as much.

He was super man in game two

Cool fact—last night was apparently the last game of Jack Edwards’ career.

He was only going to call the first round, and a different TV rights holder will be doing game seven, so he’s done.

Nice that he got to end his career on a loss to the Leafs!

yeah I'll be honest I've been pleasantly surprised by the lack of pasta so far in this series.

kinda scary though thinking about him erupting in game 7...

FLA 110pts (#5), .913sv% (#2)
BOS 109pts (#7), .912sv% (#3)
TOR 102pts (#10), .893sv% (#24)

what happens if the leafs no longer have the goalie disadvantage.

Back