• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

According to Zeke's patron saint (The Athletic’s Dom Luszczyzsyzn’s model), primary helpers are worth 93 percent of a goal and secondary assists are 73 percent. So Kucherov’s 100 assists are comparable to about 84 goals, to put his scoring in perspective.

Also, Tampa's organization has pretty much reached the end of it's ability to continue pounding out good NHL bodies to fill in gaps. Their system is pretty fucking bare, no 1st rounder until 2026, and no picks this year until the 5th round. Youngest roster contributors are all 25-26 now, so they're all getting paid or about to get paid (Bagel's sweetheart 1.5M deal is over now).

Hard to say they're cooked with as solid a core as that is. But they definitely need to pull a few rabbits out of their hat to find enough solid cheap depth because they've got no ELC help coming.
womp womp

According to Zeke's patron saint (The Athletic’s Dom Luszczyzsyzn’s model), primary helpers are worth 93 percent of a goal and secondary assists are 73 percent. So Kucherov’s 100 assists are comparable to about 84 goals, to put his scoring in perspective.

I'm going to go with: Dom is drunk, that's wrong. Fuck your model.

this is not the take you need to stop your current FI losing streak....maybe you need to spend the wkd on the Marlies thread to regroup
The man got dunked and peed on by LOF.

I think hopping right back into the fray is exactly what he needs. Get that bounce back.

Yeah...you're right. I'd miss ME too much if he went on a AAA stint for even a day

Yeah...you're right. I'd miss ME too much if he went on a AAA stint for even a day
Well i mean, any more embarrassments i think it might be up to management to see if he needs to find his swing in AAA, or perhaps shop him for futures.

Once heralded a "future zeke" and or " irish mbow" fucker has fallen on hard times.

?

I never discredited his assists. Just said he cheats for offense of all types now.

also, he set the record for empty net points this year i think.

this is not the take you need to stop your current FI losing streak....maybe you need to spend the wkd on the Marlies thread to regroup

There's no losing streak, and a guy who gets 50 secondary assists did not generate as much value for his team as a 37 goal scorer.

There's no losing streak, and a guy who gets 50 secondary assists did not generate as much value for his team as a 37 goal scorer.

Ok..but then all of Dom's net ratings and such, quoted as scripture in these parts, are infected by this faulty assumption

does every post have to revolve around what you previously posted

?

what does it have anything to do with anything anyone posted? only guy who mentioned his assists was complimenting him for them?

(p.s. you directly named me in your post, bitch!)

what does it have anything to do with anything anyone posted? only guy who mentioned his assists was complimenting him for them?

(p.s. you directly named me in your post, bitch!)

you and Dom are like Abbot and Costello... but forgive me, I should respect your wishes to go solo once in a while

Back