• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

For clarity....Assange edited a 40 minute video down to a 20 minute video specifically to omit key pieces of context as to why the gunship asked for permission to engage a group and received it.

He didn't simply disseminate a video he came into the possession of as a journalist. He selectively edited the video to perpetuate a narrative...as in, turned it into a propaganda piece to support a personal bias.

I cannot still for the life of me figure out why there is still so much paper. In the age of digital documents and communication - why would there be any type of security secrets in printed format?
Because the government is run by octogenarians.

Part of it is, ironically enough, security.

If it's online, it's vulnerable to attack on a playing field that is at least somewhat level. Russian, Chinese, Iranian, North Korean hackers are all world class. If it's printed on a piece of paper buried somewhere in Langley, you need to install a puppet President to get access to them and what are the chances of that?

For clarity....Assange edited a 40 minute video down to a 20 minute video specifically to omit key pieces of context as to why the gunship asked for permission to engage a group and received it.

He didn't simply disseminate a video he came into the possession of as a journalist. He selectively edited the video to perpetuate a narrative...as in, turned it into a propaganda piece to support a personal bias.

Another reminder that he's no fucking hero

View: https://x.com/KareemRifai/status/1805383019253187019

Back