• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Father of the year!

I see meditation has been working wonders for you!
The Dali Lama would have punched these idiots. They thought they could bully us because of silver hair and girls. My daughter is a blackbelt, she could have fucked them up worse than me. She's not dad though. Able to show amazing restraint. Didn't get that from me.

Hah... you definitely made me nervous a few times. I can handle myself okay, but I definitely prefer not having to.
I wouldn't do that unless seriously provoked. Like someone putting hands on Maria or my baby Ray! That's a no go for me. They're going down.

I wouldn't do that unless seriously provoked. Like someone putting hands on Maria or my baby Ray! That's a no go for me. They're going down.
Oh, for sure. I'd be the same with my wife, family or friends.

I was referring to getting into a fight at a hockey game with opposing fans. Not that we got into a fight, but you were certainly more willing to shout back at them when they were randomly shouting out shots at the Habs. 🤣

The Dali Lama would have punched these idiots. They thought they could bully us because of silver hair and girls. My daughter is a blackbelt, she could have fucked them up worse than me. She's not dad though. Able to show amazing restraint. Didn't get that from me.
your kid okay after the brouhahaha?

Oh, for sure. I'd be the same with my wife, family or friends.

I was referring to getting into a fight at a hockey game with opposing fans. Not that we got into a fight, but you were certainly more willing to shout back at them when they were randomly shouting out shots at the Habs. 🤣
That's just fun though

Back