• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Goodness I can't avoid articles and stats trying to get Biden to step down. The coordinated effort is in serious overdrive.

They all try to cover for him when he spaces out during public appearances like the bros they are. Even other world leaders have done it! They are all fully aware and in a way they are protecting him by encouraging him to bow out.

They all try to cover for him when he spaces out during public appearances like the bros they are. Even other world leaders have done it! They are all fully aware and in a way they are protecting him by encouraging him to bow out.
Yep, it's only become a concern when he starts trailing in polls. What a joke.

Yeah, I do think a lot of the behind the scenes is about that. And it's definitely true that if he is to bow out, I think you want it to happen now so that you can get a little campaign going. Never mind that they have to hold some special roll call for this Ohio ballot thing, if they wait until the convention floor for some grandiose passing of the torch, that gives arguably a legit reason for some R governors to not certify the new nominee on the ballot, rather than now when they might just be grandstanding over a formality/technicality.

Back