• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Even if he wasn't full of shit, can you imagine the absurdity of what would happen if every country demanded the map be restored to whatever it was decades or centuries ago?

Give Russia back to the Mongols, Vlad.

GMP0UlL.jpeg

Even just expecting the world to sit back and have Russia reclaim the soviet union is madness from a historical standpoint. The USSR was the USSR and not simply Russia or Muscovy because the aristocratic/upper classes of the various republics were down with the project, but the central authority had no way to govern it all without giving out a certain level of autonomy to the republics. That the USSR was simply "Russia" the whole time is a historic fallacy. There's a reason it immediately dissolved when decades of piss poor management caught up with the central authority, the republics were never "Russia".

1 - I seem to be blamed for whatever is going on with @FlyGuy but there's no chance I'm reading back a million pages to figure out why
2 - I'm sorry
3 - I'm sorry
4 - HL feel free to take my team and beat him, because I'm sure you'd do better than me anyway
5 - I'm sorry
Only if she trades Karlsson to me

1 - I seem to be blamed for whatever is going on with @FlyGuy but there's no chance I'm reading back a million pages to figure out why
2 - I'm sorry
3 - I'm sorry
4 - HL feel free to take my team and beat him, because I'm sure you'd do better than me anyway
5 - I'm sorry
Wait

So deckie is flyguy
Gordo is mbow
Mbow is presto
Presto is deckie?

Back