• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

This was just a set up.

When Reagan was shot at the SS rushed him into his car for cover. They did not stand him up and hold him in place for a photo op.

Trump stands up and yells "fight fight" with his arm in the air. Give me a break.

They even have a photo of him with the American flag positioned over top of him.

This is just another con.

This was just a set up.

When Reagan was shot at the SS rushed him into his car for cover. They did not stand him up and hold him in place for a photo op.

Trump stands up and yells "fight fight" with his arm in the air. Give me a break.

They even have a photo of him with the American flag positioned over top of him.

This is just another con.

That was my first thought as well but the fact that someone in the crowd was killed and others injured tells me no.

Im completely indifferent to who he was registered to, who he donated to, or who he voted for…..he’s mentally damaged just like Oswald, Hinckley, Chapman, Booth, Lanza, Klebold, Harris, Sirhan Sirhan, etc etc…

Even though most shooters have had similar profiles to Oswald, the conspiracy theories surrounding it have many of us overlook the fact he also tried to kill hard core conservative Edwin Walker prior to successfully killing Kennedy.

It was never about the politics….it was about his own mental health, being a social outcast, and wanting to feel a sense of historical significance. All these losers do.

One way to square him being republican and shooting at Trump tho, could be that he’s a similar profile to the Pizzagate gunman, and he broke seeing these new links to Trump & Epstein & the accounts of Trump raping minors that have been making the rounds recently.

Even then though, it likely just saved us from learning his name later when he inevitably shot up a school or mall instead.

Back