• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

People here are so fucking stupid.

Kid with mental issues

Dad inept at securing his weapons properly

Attempt made.

All this gaslighting is fucked.

Some here are up in arms and on street corners. One could argue it was done to give donny a boost in the polls but that too is batshit. Earlier at breakfast today I was chatting with a dude waiting for a table also and he said "can you believe this shit"? I replied what did you expect would happen with all this bullshit rhetoric?

Also, some of these loners want to be famous by attaching themselves to the murder of a person of notoriety.

View: https://x.com/susancrabtree/status/1812462982661841170?t=NgE76fLBQkaYpe909svBNw&s=19

In this episode of: 95% of conspiracy theories come from us not knowing how things actually work (its a working title, shut up)

USSS snipers apparently can't shoot without authorization unless the target shoots first. They radio'd in the potential threat but a ground team has to confirm that its actually a threat before they engage

So after the first shot why not take him out?

So after the first shot why not take him out?

Dunno, going to have to wait for the full investigation. Its hard to know which shots where whose after the 1st at this point. Also sound isn't instantaneous so our perception of when each event happened isn't perfectly accurate

Dunno, going to have to wait for the full investigation. Its hard to know which shots where whose after the 1st at this point. Also sound isn't instantaneous so our perception of when each event happened isn't perfectly accurate

and was the shooter out when the security team allowed Trump to stand back up in the line of fire?

Back