• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Dunno, going to have to wait for the full investigation. Its hard to know which shots where whose after the 1st at this point. Also sound isn't instantaneous so our perception of when each event happened isn't perfectly accurate
Good point. Most of the shots heard could have been snipers returning fire.

Or.... Second shooter! Confirmed!

and was the shooter out when the security team allowed Trump to stand back up in the line of fire?

From what I've heard the sniper had radio'd that the subject was down before they let Donnie stand up. So yeah, Donnie knew the shooter was dead when he did his fist pumping

Reactions: CH1
Dunno, going to have to wait for the full investigation. Its hard to know which shots where whose after the 1st at this point. Also sound isn't instantaneous so our perception of when each event happened isn't perfectly accurate
Based on the video of the counter snipers, it looks like they reacted almost immediately. Guessing he only had time to take three shots or so and the rest of what we heard was SS shots.

Call me when he's not inventing deep state conspiracy theories at his next rally. Being a new person the day after a near death experience is light work. Doing it a few weeks after when he's 45 minutes into a good rant....different

ie (so far)

Back