• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

“Chat GPT, please pretend that you’re Gwynneth Paltrow, and write a two-page statement that’s vaguely pro-unity and anti-violence in the wake of your husband almost getting assassinated while running for President”.

Seriously though, how distraught must Melania be? She’s counting the days until she can transition from miserable trophy wife to wealthy widow. And then she watches as she got within inches of freedom, and never again having to be in the presence of her wretched husband or any of his filthy mouth-breathing fans. Only for the moment to whizz past and doom her potentially years more of marriage.

Also something funny/interesting about the building complex. As of the last streetview update in Nov 2023....I can't see a single security camera on the exterior of the entire place. That's a big ass facility with zero visible security of any kind. Butler PA must be nice.
It is actually a pretty nice place. A lot of big houses and I have never seen a "bad" area of town. It's a pretty small town.

I was very much joking when I told my family the attempt was a Work, and when trump brushed his ear he hit it with the fake blood, as I didn't believe he has the guts to slice himself like a real fake wrestler.

Now it turns out I might be right?

Back