• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

"Turns out i am really not very smart and have poor instincts to boot - i don't know why any of you would bother listening to a word i say tbh!"

Nah, I don't think it's staged. Seems like a not great security perimeter by the secret service, and Trump shot by some sort of deranged conservative kid. Still no word yet on exactly what his goal was or why he was shooting.
I think it’s likely that because he was so young, he might’ve thought that they’d apprehend him rather than shoot him dead in seconds, and then he’d be super famous for the rest of his life and a hero to millions who hated Trump. I can’t explain the conservative background, but I think this might all have been about the kid wanting to get fanfare and notoriety rather than actually personally hating Trump. Just a theory obviously.

I think it’s likely that because he was so young, he might’ve thought that they’d apprehend him rather than shoot him dead in seconds, and then he’d be super famous for the rest of his life and a hero to millions who hated Trump. I can’t explain the conservative background, but I think this might all have been about the kid wanting to get fanfare and notoriety rather than actually personally hating Trump. Just a theory obviously.
That's one of the most far-fetched, denialist theories I've seen yet.

Back