• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

How it breaks down? It gets affirmed because they come out of the tent with policies that fuck the common man but put money into the politicians and NGO's hands.

Except they haven't been able to make policy because of obvious divisions between the two parties for ~16 years now. What policy that has happened, has happened when one side had enough levers of power to pull to make it happen, not through both working together in any sort of real way. Even Biden, who has been relatively successful never gets more than a few breakaway republicans from states without safe republican seats, to support any policy the D's put forward.

MAGAts don’t care if Trump attends the funeral, they just want to be able to say he will. And then when he doesn’t, they’ll find an excuse or, even more likely, just say he did anyway.

The billionaries is a new one, corporations I disagree with, especially in 2020.

Military are conservative because they usually join because they love the country and common people, which is the opposite of the left.

the entire military-industrial complex, and all the billionaires, are on your side, mr.outsider man of the people.

So the shooter Crooks was a registered republican that donated to a progressive organization in January 2021. I wonder what could have possibly precipitated that in January 2021? 🤔

Back